Tuesday 22 May 2012

Hello blog world!

When I first started blogging I wasn't sure what direction this blog was going to take or the changes it would undergo (which you can read about here) and as you may be able to guess this isn't my very first blog post but I can assure you you aren't missing out on much! As far as I'm concerned, my blog started only weeks ago and not over a year, as that's when I started using it for its intended purpose. 

I've vowed to start blogging daily as often as I can. I won't go into too much detail about why as you can read the full story over on my "about" page (or click here if you're lazy like me). Like I said I had no idea where this was going when I started blogging and I still have no idea where this will end up, but right now I'm enjoying documenting my life, so some day I can *hopefully* look back and remember from my own words some of the great times I've had and will have. 

I read every comment and every email, so please make it nice :)
You can find me on | Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | Google + | Tumblr | Email |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think :)