Saturday 16 June 2012

Super Super Super Skinny Jeans- a size too small

Have you ever spotted an item of clothing that seemed just so perfect... until you looked at the size? That actually happened quite a few times to me while shopping today, but the one thing I was most disappointed about was the a-m-a-z-i-n-g last pair of these dark-coloured skinny jeans (I am a massive fan of skinny jeans) that would go perfectly with a top I had just bought. I tried walking off and convincing myself that they probably weren't as great as I imagined them to be, especially because they were a size smaller than my regular size, but that didn't work at all and I ended up buying them (reassuring myself that because they were long and highwaisted they would probably fit well enough). I was so happy, and in my head I imagined getting home and trying them on and them fitting perfectly. And, as usual, that was not how it happened.

My heel just wouldn't go through, I tried pushing it through, pulling the jeans so far up my ankle hoping that my heel would just slide in but it wasn't working. Finally, after a good while tugging and forcing my foot through I managed to get them on. 

Great, but now comes the problem of getting them off. I've had them on for over an hour now since trying them on simply because I'm scared of finding out I have to live the rest of my life in these jeans- which might not be too bad after all. I've even developed a completely new way of  sitting with them on- knees facing inwards while legs slanted facing outwards, and a new way of walking- sort of swinging my legs in arcs and hobbling along.

Has anyone seen that program I think it's on Sonny with a chance where all the cast are admitted to hospital for wearing incredibly tight skinny jeans? Here's the song from that episode (I think it sums up my experience of today) Sonny with a chance- stop S.P.S

If you could only wear one pair of jeans for the rest of your life which would it be and why? 
Mine would be the jeans I'm stuck in, they are so worth it :)

You can find me on | Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | Google + | Tumblr | Email |

2 comments:

  1. THIS IS SO SO SOOO ME. I always buy things I love even if they aren't my size. I say live, sleep, eat and forever be in them!! haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, great moto. I think i'm going to do that from now on, fed up of being put off if its not my size. dont think my purse will appriciate that though :)

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think :)