Thursday 22 January 2015

How to apply moisturiser (my first how-to video)



So yesterday I filmed my first how to video! It was on youtube for approximately 3 minutes before I took it down as I thought I could do a lot better. However I want to post it below so I have something to look back on when I cross vlogging off my things I want to do list. Plus with all the travelling I want to do all this vlogging will prepare me for having to document my journey. 

This weekend when I am at home for my mums birthday I will collect my tripod and rtrivr camera (you can read my review on it here) so then I can maybe be more adventurous with my background and not have to prop it up on my window sill!

Here it is...



I really want my vlogging to take off- to fill the time while Luke is away and eventually enable me to live with him on base while I work from home. Lately I've been thinking more and more that I'm being pushed into being a lawyer and it was what I wanted at one point but now I'm not too sure. I think this has all come out as I'm now in my final semester of the second year so the future is not that far away and if my final year is going to be anything like my first year then the time will just fly by.

Anyway let me know what you think in the comments and I'll be attempting a proper vlog on monday so watch out for that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think :)