Friday 7 September 2012

Sunshine award!!

While I was away on holiday I was lucky enough to be nominated for the sunshine award by Chloe at http://beautyblog4ever.blogspot.co.uk/, but I was unable to thank her until now, so thank you :)
It's a little bit personal has received the sunshine award

1.  What would you most like to change about yourself?
      I would probably  change my proportions, as my chest is right for my body shape but I still am insecure about it.
2. What is your theme song?
      If I'm upset my favourite songs are: Sexy Chick- David Guetta and How to save a life- The fray.
3. Is there one part of your life (a memory/ action) that you wish you could permanently forget?
      Erm, not a major one I can think of, but there have been times where I've gotten into bed at night and thought "what did I do/ say that for?"
4. What generation do you wish you would have been a part of?
      I love hearing stories from my Dad about things that went on when he was little and what there was then but isn't now and vice versa so probably my parents generation, although I like the generation I've been brought up in.
5. What was your favourite childhood toy?
      Apparently it was a doll called Bella that I carried everywhere. The other month I found her and she was missing an eye and fingers had been bitten off and I was like what a scary doll- I didn't recognise her.
6. What is your favourite house cleaning chore?
      I love cleaning my bedroom- it's usually tidy so I just do a little dusting.
7. Do you have twitter?
      Yes I do, although it was from when I was little (and going through a Justin Bieber phase -_-)
8. Do you have any goals?
      I'd love to travel the world
9. Do you really drink margaritas all the time?
      I'm not of legal drinking age, so no
10. Whats the ugliest car you've ever driven and were embaressed to be seen in?
      I'm only just learning to drive, but the ugliest car I've ever been is probably the bright pink car across the street (unfortunately I was in such a hurry to get out I forgot to look at the model- they have since sold it)

You can find me on | Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | Google + | Tumblr | Email |


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think :)