Wednesday 10 July 2013

Day trip to the largest collection of F1 cars in Donington

So you may remember that I bought Luke an experience from Lastminute.com and after waiting days for him to decide when he wanted to go, he chose yesterday- probably the hottest day so far! I actually enjoyed it but there was so much information, all the time spent traveling in 26 degree weather and so many things Luke wanted to show and tell me that I can barely remember any! Luckily I took pictures of almost e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g, but I won't bore you with them all...here's the best of them:






My favourite car
Luke's favourite car









I was not impressed with Luke turning the camera on me

Overall, Luke really enjoyed it and so did I. Although it was a very long journey and being cramped together in a stuffy tight space for hours isn't ideal,  I enjoyed every second of alone time with my Lukesy. 


You can find me on | Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | Google + | Tumblr | Email |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think :)