Saturday 27 July 2013

Raspberry picking

Today we headed down to my Nana's so I could get some driving practice but also to help her eat... I mean pick the raspberries that were overflowing her back garden. 
There were absolutely loads! We came away with a big dish full (on the condition we make raspberry ice cream tomorrow) to say we barely made a dint on the wild (ish) raspberries. 

Meanwhile Luke took Maddie another walk and I'm told she was very good. Here's a picture of her on our walk yesterday.

Later we went to babysit Grace at her house, which allowed me to drive home in the dark, which I loved!

I read every comment and every email, so please make it nice :)
You can find me on | Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | Google + | Tumblr | Email |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think :)