Monday 30 September 2013

I've moved

So I've officially moved and now am a fully fledged Keelite. I'll admit the first few hours weren't the easiest and the first night on my own was a nightmare. I have barely had any sleep these past few days, but I think thats because I'm still getting used to living in Stoke-On-Trent. I've met some great people and become really good friends with my flatmates, but now its time to meet my coursemates! Here are some before & after pictures of my dorm room...

Before


During


After
And here are some pictures I took of Keele hall on the campus treasure hunt...


Keele hall
Now I'm off to finish my busiest day of the week and finally get my timetable so I can plan shopping trips and visits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think :)