Thursday 3 January 2013

A little Penguin...

While visiting Nana on New Years day she handed me too packages which didn't arrive in time for Christmas. (I am positive I asked for a onesie but didn't specifically ask for a penguin one) So when I opened it I was convinced they were mind-readers, I love penguins...







Although I'm not so sure its suitable for pjs but it's perfect :)


People always say Christmas isn't as exciting as it was when you're younger but then nothing ever is. Peoples memories change as well as their tastes. I loved Christmas this year and I made sure it was extra special as its my last one (hopefully) while I'm permanently living at home. 

Hopefully this year is better than the last. This is the beginning year of my future adult life- I hope I make the right decision. 

You can find me on | Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | Google + | Tumblr | Email |

4 comments:

  1. Your onesie is so cute! :)

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) it was a nightmare to get into though x

      Delete
  2. Pardon, is this relating to Christmas, or Halloween?

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think :)