Tuesday 26 February 2013

Skiing in Les Deux Alpes, France :)


A panorama of an evening snowboarding outside the hotel
So, I'm back! The best part of skiing is watching people fall over and luckily the GoPro was there to capture everyone, so I'll upload a couple of those videos within the next week.  I genuinely had a great week even if I did fall over 7 times, which isn't that bad except only last year I fell over the grand total of 1 time. My greatest fall was into a rock with the front of my skis which I'm strangely proud of. And even though it was -16 at the very top I still managed to get a decent suntan, even if I do have a slight case of goggle panda eyes.

Everyone having a rest
The hotel was great, but I didn't have much time to research since we (Me, Dad, Helen, Rachel and Ben) only found out we were actually going late evening on Thursday 14th and were flying in the early morning of Saturday 16th. It was catered and so I still haven't quite got used to not having freshly baked croissants for breakfast and a fry up. 




The Irish pub below our hotel
The frozen snowman I made

The view from the front of the hotel. Icicles!
The village from a black run!


You can find me on | Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | Google + | Tumblr | Email |

1 comment:

  1. Quite Like the look of your blog, the articles need to be longer
    photo's are good though

    I would use the contents of your profile as part of a article, just use the first part "I give my everything and can never leave anything half done" for your profile

    You can get noticed at IBO Tool Box FREE to Join

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think :)