Tuesday 12 February 2013

Maddie


Playful baby Maddie
Sleepy baby Maddie

Baby Maddie on her way home


The little puppy who was our Easter surprise is growing up. It'll be her second? birthday in a few short weeks. In the time she's been ours she's taught herself how to open doors, how to sing and how to destroy anything she wants. Including plant pots!! (Okay, so I might've taught her to do some of those) I love coming home to see her and I am so going to miss her next year. She'd absolutely LOVE chasing all the squirrels, so would Sasha!! She may be a little naughty and have changed a lot (her love of sleep hasn't) but I wouldn't change a thing, I  *we all* love her <3 x

Sleepy Maddie
You can find me on | Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | Google + | Tumblr | Email |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think :)