Saturday 29 June 2013

... Prom is less than 2 weeks away!

I never thought I'd be this nervous about prom! Its less than 2 weeks away. Danielle is going to come over and get ready before heading to Ringwood hall. The only problem is that its a less than 10 minute walk from home- is it worth a car journey or should we walk avoiding the main roads? Busing it is completely out of the question. I narrowed down my prom dress choices to 3- its a tough decision but I've chosen one although I still might change my mind at any minute. Luke sat through my try on session and doing everything took around 2 hours. A little anxious I haven't received my prom ticket yet but there's still time. Tomorrow is my birthday BBQ and so we spent most of the day outside sorting the garden even though it did rain. Really excited for prom as everyone is supposed to be going to town afterwards- first night out although I've been told not to expect too much because I'll be disappointed.


You can find me on | Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | Google + | Tumblr | Email |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think :)