Tuesday 2 July 2013

Birthday BBQ



It was my birthday last monday (which you can read about here) and so we spent all morning attempting to get the garden jungle ready for the BBQ, although by about 2pm we had sorta finished and so lost interest. Luke managed to get sunburnt again! I mean it was barely 20 degrees! I've told him he has to at least wear factor 1 million & 30 when we go to Tunisia. 

I hatched a plan with Kiera after Luke demanded we put sun cream on him that we would attack him with freezing cold water pistols, now Luke can't play games normally and has to go one step further so after a quick sprint around the trampoline he gets the hose pipe out! Now that's so much colder than the baby water pistols which lasted until we managed to convince him to play fair. 

I actually really enjoyed the BBQ and everyone was there, although I mainly took pictures of the cake, which was g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s!! 


My 18th birthday cake from Nana
My 18th birthday cake from Nana


Bun & sweets in a wine glass



Luke built a den on top of me but it collapsed when he got the camera out
Colour changing beer labels




You can find me on | Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | Google + | Tumblr | Email |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think :)