Sunday 23 June 2013

So yesterday

I'm finding it harder and harder to find the time about what happened during the day that I often end up just writing it the day after. I think this style suits my style of writing so I've decided that I should fully embrace it by renaming my blog :)

So yesterday I headed into Meadowhall on the train with Luke to meet Nan & Grandad. I haven't seen them in a while so it was nice to catch up in Harvester (unlimited coke and great bread!). I may or may not have bought myself some new shoes and a belt for my holidays. It was a great day, although I did make us wait an extra hour in town to catch the bus that drops us of directly outside home instead of walking up the steep hill. It had been a long day and my ankle was beginning to play up. I dragged myself to Tesco with Mum, because I'm nice like that. After going to bed, Nana came back from the airport and so I had to say hi. She was a little upset about Flash but managed to hide it in front of me. 

Tomorrow is the big day and I'm glad because its getting harder and harder to not open the presents. Luke is still pushing me to go out and I'm not sure I want too.

Work is going okay at the moment too. I have only 10 articles left to do out of 30 so I'm 1/3 of the way there. I got an email yesterday saying if I wanted, they'd love me to start blogging on aquazzurra.com.au so I gladly accepted the work experience placement. Expect to see some examples of my work on here. I really am loving freelance blogging & writing but I know its probably something I wouldn't be able to do alongside a Law degree. Something I'll have to think about when the time comes.

You can find me on | Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | Google + | Tumblr | Email |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think :)