Monday 8 July 2013

How do you design your blogs?

So I've struggled for a million hours (okay it was more like 2 days) with my blog design, and you may have noticed it has changed completely. While it still has the elements I like, its not quite how I designed it... okay its drastically different.

Here's the design I spent hours working on:

And here's what it looks like now:


Not my favourite of colours but its still me and I love it- its more mature to fit in with my growing blog- maybe I should purchase that domain afterall. And while theres still a little editing to do before its perfect (or as close as I can get it) I am happy with how it turned out and I certainly won't be drastically changing it again for a while. And for future reference spontaneous changes seem to be the quickest. 

You can find me on | Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | Google + | Tumblr | Email |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think :)