Sunday 22 September 2013

Fluffy American style pancakes on my new George Foreman Grill and Griddle

I was so excited when the postwoman rang the doorbell today, she stood there with a box as high as her waist and when all of the signing was done, left me to haul the massive box into the hallway on my own. And it wasn't long before I was cooking everyone pancakes on my George Foreman grill and griddle!


It looks massive (and the box certainly was) but really its perfect size- even though it says it can cook 10 portions for entertaining!


You can find the recipe for the pancakes here

After making breakfast, dinner and tea on the George Foreman, it was time to burn my old school papers. All 3 bags full of them! Me and Luke had a great time roasting marshmellows and melting chocolate by the fire, it was actually kind of therapeutic knowing I'll never need to know or look at that stuff again. And it means more room for other things in my wardrobe. 



My arm is still aching from the Nexplanon being inserted, but its worth it and I know that. The nurses were so nice, even if it was a bit of a struggle to get the implant out of my arm to start with. 

You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think :)