Saturday 21 September 2013

I'm officially packed with one week to go

This time next week the car will be loaded to the brim and I'll be on the way to my new home for the next 9 months. Can you believe it? I can't either. I wouldn't say I'm excited anymore (except for when the Avicii song comes on and it makes me wish I was already there- drunk and dancing) I'm waaaay more nervous. 

What if I don't like my floormates? 

Or even worse...

What if they don't like me?

What if I turn up to all these events designed to help you make friends on my own and I'm too scared to talk to a single person? Will someone else start the conversation first because they want to be my friend? And I can't just quit and move back home because everyone is saying that I'll be back and home sick within 3 weeks, so I'm determined to last a month at least! Even if I wanted to come back I wouldn't be able too because I've already helped Luke to maleise my room. AND I forgot to take pictures of it before so I can't even imagine it without the huge DCFC flag hanging on my wall.




Sadly these aren't my only worries today. I also get to go and get my Implanon replaced- what fun! Then get my poor feeling-sorry-for-myself ass back on the bus home... alone, while Luke goes to see a boxing match with his Dad. 

You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think :)