Wednesday 6 November 2013

The halloween ball

The first of November started off kind of somber between Luke and I. He came up a day early to surprise me but sadly I received this text instead...


So when Luke turned up at my door 3 hours later, I was thrilled but not shocked. Fast forward to friday- the day of the halloween ball. I spent  a l l  d a y  trying to convince Luke to dress up with me, but eventually  (with about 2 hours to go) I managed it! Can you guess what we went as to our  first halloween thing together? Lukesky pie was a patient and I was his nurse! Best last minute couple costume ever!!

We had so much fun riding the ghost train...


Getting Luke to take pictures before we went off  on our own... (notice my scary face)


And getting yet another mandatory flat photo... 


It was a great night yet again and I can't wait to do it all again for the winterfest! Which Luke is actually excited for and has already made me buy tickets!! He really is the best boyfriend .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think :)