Sunday 27 January 2013

University Life

Okay, so it happened. I got all 5 conditional offers!! meaning I am now in an elite group with only 2 other people (at the moment) who both happen to be some of my closest friends.

It's been a while because it took me so long to finish my exams and properly research all my options. Obviously I can't say my favourite  just yet in case of bad luck or something. 

At some point I'll do a series about applying to uni and keep it updated right until I get there (maybe even longer) there's so many things that need to be done and not enough information about them just generally on the internet. So keep a look out for that!

You can find me on | Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | Google + | Tumblr | Email |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think :)